Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Me and You Vintage



















Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry
rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

                                                   -Rabindranath Tagore


What a blessing to have lived this long.
To understand the sentiment behind the words.

To have loved and lost.  To have witnessed strength
and faith through suffering.  To be the custodian
of healthy charming children.  To acknowledge the
blessings of our daily life.
   


















Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls;
the most massive characters are seared with scars.
Khalil Gibran

I am convinced, to know the height of joy, we
must experience the depth of anguish.



















Above all things strive for peace and comfort in your home.



2 comments:

  1. I remember Khalil Gibran as a teenager. I have always loved his book, The Prophet, or at least I think that is what its called. I still have my copy with my books today!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue,

      Me, too. I first read the Prophet in high school. I totally thought I got it. Well, my 17 year old me had a lot to experience. His words are true and timeless.

      XXOO my friend.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.