Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Monday, April 15, 2013

Day Trip to Orange, California

For nearly 30 years,  I have had a love affair with the
City of Orange's downtown and roundabout.
"The Circle" with a fountain in its center. 
Antiques galore, including my fav, County Roads.

Yummy food for every taste. 

My first job in Southern California was located in Orange
and there is where my love affair began.

Make a wish























Floating: Magnolia leaf and roses                  























The Bench at Country Roads.




















































































Visiting does our hearts good.

4 comments:

  1. Of course I so LOVE this post ;0) Did I see you guys yesterday? We have been so busy the past few days that its all a blur for me. Thankfully I'm off today. Have a great day!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The store was really busy. That makes me happy. Of course, we stopped in the garden and picked up lovely plants for the garden and a few other treasures.
      Hope you enjoyed your day off my darling friend.

      Eugenia

      Delete
  2. Seeing you enjoying the day with your little ones does MY HEART GOOD! What a beautiful day you had :)))
    Love you My Dear!
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sweet,
      So happy to see your comment here. Hope all is well. xxooo Did I share we LOVED your bunnies from Etsy.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.