Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Friday, March 4, 2011

Simple Joys

Our cardigan welsh corgi, Waffle, will turn 17 years old in June.  We understand that our time is fleeting and that we should enjoy her.  Her vet said let her have what she wants.  Let her smoke and eat steak if she desires.  It's the advise we give people so why not our most loyal companions.   I don't like to consider the inevitability so instead I consider the things I like.

Spring is in the air. Magazines are among my favorites things.

























Golden Girl purses and books.

And the towels I spied on Cherry Hill Cottage around Valentine's Day
were finally located at a local Super Wallymart.
Texas must be ahead of California.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.