Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Thursday, December 16, 2010

December

Have I said how much I love December.
True, Lee and I both celebrate our birthdays this month
and there is Christmas but it's the nesting that I love.  Making a home.
Being safe and cozy indoors.  Cuddle weather.

Our home is a mess right now with all the craft projects,
gift wrapping and decorating going on but in my heart there is peace.

Here's one of our next projects, taped and ready to go.
We are definitely not afraid to live with color and we
have the spray paint cans to prove it.  I am thinking red
because our house is peppered with red all year long.

A  mirror for painting.





3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see that finished - Do you take orders???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. House is not a mess. So I found a glue gun and glitter in our bed. It makes life exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.