Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Alicia Paulson's New Book is Released

Alicia Paulson is one of my all time favorite bloggers.  I discovered her years ago in Country Living magazine but started reading her blog while on maternity leave over three years ago.  She is definitely the girl next door and inspires old fashioned flair with a warm chocolate chip cookie.  That is the best way I can describe it.


Embroidery brings so many favorite childhood memories to mind.  My most favorite embroidering memory involves long sleeved jean shirts with sunsets and saguaro cactus. We are talking bright yellow and orange kindergarten suns.  Chrisy and I have been friends since we were four years old and the thought of sharing time working on crafty and baking projects can take me back thirty years in an instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.