Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Susan Branch

I love Susan Branch so much. She reinforces so many things that I hold dear. Check it out, she lines her cupboards, too. Aren't they beautiful? And as soon as it is available, again, I will purchase this adorable shelf liner.

Her Antique Show and Sale is this weekend on Saturday, February 20. Someone has to go to represent and take pictures for us poor pathetic souls that do not get to go. Boo hoo. Plus, don't forget that as an added bonus Sharon Lovejoy will be there, too. I can not even imagine all the surprise that will be in store for those that are so very fortunate to attend. (Is the guilt working at all?)

I almost swooned, literally, when they both visited my blog and left comments. I haven't been able to speak about it because it was simply magic. These two amazing women have made their own dreams come true and living an artist's authentic life.

They have elevated domestic and gardening arts to the respectable and noteworthy enterprises that they are. They have legitimized all the things I hold dear. Thank you Susan and Sharon. Hugs and kisses girls.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Eugenia, that was so nice, we took lots of pics...they'll be on Facebook today http://www.facebook.com/pages/Friends-of-Susan-Branch-FOSB/102900461659#
    Also did some 30-second videos...http://www.youtube.com/user/SusanBranch#p/u I did my best to give you flavor of farmstand...hope to meet you someday...Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.