Pumpkin Cottage

Pumpkin Cottage
sit and visit a spell

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm not the only one dreaming..Halloween

Matthew Mead knows what my heart is craving. Flea market type style and Halloween. Check out his Halloween templates. For all of you that have mourned the loss of so many of our favorite magazines read about his collaboration for a new magazine.

Lee and are officially on vacation. I still have home work but we don't have to get up so early and we may just have time for a little end of summer house cleaning and crafts. The blog may even be updated daily. I won't promise.

Family will start coming in tomorrow to visit with VoVo.

1 comment:

  1. Happy vacation my friend...enjoy the time with the family...these times are so little and far between with our busy lives these days :) Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for commenting.